Tax implications can significantly impact the value of a potential transaction for both buyers and sellers. Marcum’s dedicated team of transaction tax professionals can assist you in navigating the complexities of federal, 国家和国际税收, 并帮助揭示价值, accelerate the deal timeline and move the transaction to a successful close.
Our clients take comfort knowing Marcum is on top of the latest tax issues dealmakers face in an ever-changing regulatory environment. Marcum’s transaction tax professionals have strong relationships with private equity (PE) firms, lenders, insurers, 和法律顾问. 能网上买彩票的app在能网上买彩票的app网上买彩票平台的社区很活跃, whether as a sponsor of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) or co-hosting Deal Day events that bring the PE and investment banking communities together.
And, 与许多公司, Marcum partners and senior-level professionals roll up their sleeves to provide the strategic advice you need and are there to support you throughout the deal lifecycle and beyond.
Tax Planning for Mergers/Acquisitions and Other Transactions
Our team helps you address important tax issues early on:
- Structuring for buy-side and sell-side federal, state and international tax minimization.
- Analysis and modeling of asset versus stock sales, including planning for IRC section 338(h)(10) elections.
- State & local tax nexus analysis and voluntary disclosure agreements.
Federal, state and local, and international due diligence:
- Summarize the company’s income tax and indirect tax footprint.
- Identify and quantify tax risks and exposures.
- Propose remedies or remediation plans to limit or eliminate tax exposures.
- Collaborate with attorneys regarding representations, warranties, indemnifications and escrows.
Tax structuring considerations to increase value:
- Legal entity considerations for tax minimization.
- Purchase price allocation and the potential to step-up the tax basis of the assets.
- 销售和使用税- Wayfair
Execute on tax due diligence findings to minimize tax risks going forward.
- Global effective tax rate and cash tax planning.
- Federal, state and local, and international tax compliance.
Chances are, the deal you are about to undertake will have serious ramifications for your company’s future. Put the right team in your corner – ask Marcum.